Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wintertime Christmastime




Don't you just love those Christmaspictures.

We have rainy dreary weather here since days. Makes me feel miserable.
I will start decorating the house this next Saturday. All the lights and candles will make the house cheerful. I have seen some beautiful decorations already in some of your homes. My compliments. I will go back looking often.

5 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

The pictures are beautiful. Have fun decorating the house.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE THAT FIRST PICTURE AND THE NITE LITE WITH THE PIC ON IT.MY HANDY DANDY THRIFT STORE AAND A GARAGE SALE .THE PIC WAS $3.00 I THINK AND THE NITE LITE $4.00.THE NITE LITE WAS STILL IN THE BOX.
DREARY,NOPE,I DON'T THINK ANYTHING HE DOES IS DREAY.HA.YEP,YOU'LL FEEL BETTER WNE YOU START PUTTING COLOR IN THE HOUSE.CHEER UP.DEAR.OR-YOU COULD MOVE TO TEXAS WHERE IT'S 80 IN THE DAYTIME AND 30 AT NITE.HA...ANN

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh yes, those are beautiful pictures! Thanks you so much for coming by to visit! Please come back anytime!!!! Have fun decorating!!!! Blessings, nancy

Gone said...

Oh yes...I love the Christmas Pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them.

~Blessings,
Jan

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Riet!Those are such great pictures, aren't they? I can't wait to finish decorating. The Christmasses I spent in Holland have such sweet memories for me, it actually snowed each year.:)
xo Lidy